Monday, September 21, 2009

Iced Frap and Cereal Cake

I baked a cake from a recipe shared on Face Book, called Cereal Cake. The recipe used left over and/or stale cereal to make a YUMMY cake. It was so yummy, that I made another "cereal cake" tonight. Add to that a cool recipe for home made frappuccino and I was a happy camper. LOL . . . . . .

*INTERRUPTION* Okay so when I hit the "publish post" button Google decided that I should create a NEW blog account using my g-Mail email addy and DELETED my f*cking post. So now that I'm pissed and don't feel like linking pictures and videos and re-explaining what I did AGAIN. I'm going to bed. Some links are below, minus all the detailed info I added. I can't type that sh*t out again.

Cereal Cake Video

Iced Frapucinno

Creamy Frosting





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home